Monday, August 1, 2011

Aug. 1, 2011

This week was good, but for my email I just want to bear my testimony cause I know that the most important missionary work is in the walls of our own home. I want to bear my testimony that I know this church is true, that we have a Father in Heaven who loves us personally so much. I know that he sent his son Jesus Christ to die for every single one of us. From every pore he bled, because he wants us to return to our Father in Heaven. What can we ever do to thank him? Well let me give you some suggestions...Do the little things...and watch as miracles happen in your lives. I have a testimony that God knows our weaknesses, and through little tests they can become our strengths. I know that satan works by the same method. By small and simple means, he grabs us and before we know the hole is too deep. I have a testimony that the Book of Mormon is the word of God, and as such will change our lives as we commit to read it every night. By the means of a 14 year old boy God entrusted his kingdom here on this earth. I know that Joseph Smith is and was a prophet of God. I know that I can live with my mom and dad and sisters forever as a family as I do my part to live my covenants. This is the true church of Jesus Christ, and I am a representative of Him bringing this message to all those who will listen to my words. May I be held accountable before the judgement seat of God, that these things are true, and I say them even in the sacred name of Jesus Christ Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment