Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 26, 2010

You are very much welcome for that dance class alena haha! (Ty talked Alena into taking a Social Dance class) And now that i think about it, it is a probably a good idea that you are taking more spanish, because my spanish is still horrible. But no we did not kill the mouse we just let it go. Although one of the grandkids of the people we are staying with just straight up stabbed one. I was rather impressed but yet a little saddened out at the same time. Mom i loved the mail and the talks you sent, and I loved the story about tyler praying not to be scared. I love the faith! Thanks for all of yall's prayers; family Grandma and Grandpa, chach and everyone else that is. I will take your advice and just write a letter to yall. So you don't have to worry about making your e'mails shorter. But ya if you could send me those stamps and if Alena could like burn me a church cd or send the alex boye cd that would be awesome. And i will send you the letter when i get the stamps. Love yall so much. Tell Payden to write me too. I think i am going to write steve o too. K bye!

*I'll post the letter when I get it...I know this is a little sparse

No comments:

Post a Comment