Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jan. 10, 2011

Hey fam, This week was pretty good. I don't think I have ever had so many of the people we are teaching move in such a short period of time. The Reyez family moved from our area into the sisters area, but they came to church so that was so awesome! These other 2 sisters that we were teaching decided to randomly move to Florida, and then the puerto ricans that we were teaching and were on date to be baptized decided to move back to Puerto Rico. So pretty much our teaching pool just turned into a puddle haha. But it is all good, because this is God's work, and he is of course preparing people every day for us to find, teach and invite to come unto Christ. And so with this in mind, I have nothing to fear. For example, we had such an awesome miracle this week. Yesterday, three people who we have never met before came to church and told us that they wanted us to start teaching them. Holy cow! God is so watching over us it is ridiculous. But I got no time to write today. But i love yall so much and have an awesome week. And thank you so much for your imput about how I can help my district.

No comments:

Post a Comment