Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jan. 3, 2011

Just some random thoughts that came to my mind as I was readings yalls emails. First one I totally need to start writing people back, because I am so terrible at that, and so please personally thank both the Herberts and the Nygards for everything, and tell them to forgive me if I am not able to reply soon, but that they will definately get a reply sometime. Oh and I loved Elder Collier. I think everyone has like their idol missionary, like that is going to be me when it is all said and done, and Elder Collier was that for me. I remember that exchange with him as well, I was really able to learn from his example. Also a random thought, if Amanda wants an arranged marriage I keep telling the former Elder benjamin Jacobson not to stress about finding a wife because he can just marry my sister. I respected both of those Elders a ton. Another random thought, the word random like doesn't even really exist in spanish...lame. And also Lucky looks more like a polar bear than a dog...probably should get a haircut. But that is truly amazing about the snow in St. George. One of the amazing blessings of being spanish state side in a city, is that you have a car, and so although I am outside a lot, I could have it worse. Also I reiterate what Nick said...every night wihout fail; Payden, cha chi, and steve are in my prayers. And if you ever see them just let them know how much I love them. I love yall so much as well. We have been so blessed. This week we were able to put 3 different people on date for baptism, and God is just guiding us to those prepared people. The hardest thing right now is trying to help my district out, because there is some major struggling Elders, and I really don't know how to help them. But I am praying to find out a way that I can help them out. Pray for them as well. Love yall!

1 comment:

  1. Ty sent us very thoughtful letter and thank you, so no worries there. I copied his comments about Elder Collier and sent those to his mother. We can never hear too much good stuff about our elders, can we?

    ReplyDelete