Sunday, February 6, 2011

Jan. 31, 2011

Ok so this week has been so awesome! So I don't know if yall knew this, but the area I am serving in is the 2nd biggest area in all the mission. The first being the marshaleese area, because their area is the whole mission. And our area is like a third of the mission. But ya so when Elder Schulthies left so did the GPS. Talk about not knowing the area, and using an atlas for like every street, and always being worried about where you are at and how many miles you are using, and running red lights because your brain is in every other direction. Not that it matters. Haha ya, Alena is still a worse driver, and I will just say hopefully Hannah does not get Nicks dirving skills, because we might be having a funeral in the next couple weeks. But ya despite all of this we had an awesome week and my companion is awesome. BUt I will have to write all this stuff down and send it to yall in a letter porque otra vez not tengo tiempo. Pero I love yall so much and have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment