Friday, September 2, 2011

August 29, 2011

Man this week was so good! We also got transfer calls and I'll be staying in Othello pero going to a different part to be a ZL. But I am way excited becasue Elder Jergensen my comp from Spokane is going to be the District Leader and correct my weaknesses as a trainer with Elder Salomon. Elder Crandall who I served with before Elder Salomon is coming to Warden to be with Elder Hash. And so pretty much ya...every elder in my district I have served with. Crazy huh? But this week we had another p

**** I am not sure why this letter cut short and did not send when I sent it last week, but I did write and I can't remember what I was going to say last week. But this week in my new area... 1077 hwy 17, Othello WA 99344. it's been really good. We have seen a lot of miracles. One happened just as we were tracting. We knocked into an old hispanic lady who opens the door tells us she is sick, catholic and not interested and then slammed the door. Normal door contact and moving on to the next. But as we are walking to the next house I saw a man building a shed in her back yard. And so I was like Elder Kurtz lets go contact that guy, and he said that guy, and i said ya that guy. So we go and contact him and he was like no thank you, I have talked to missionaries before in the past and basically told us he wasn't interested. But then we start talking to him and he tells how there is just so much stuff going on his life right now, and how he is in a separation and how he has lost his job, and how he can't even contact his wife or kids. And then my comp bares his testimony on the BOM and then I bare my testimony how God sent us here to talk to him, and the spirit was just way strong and he was like ok I will give you a couple minutes tomorrow; come at two. So we went over the lesson plan for him in the morning and then we just had a way awesome lesson with him, and at the end he just started crying and thanking God for sending us too him. It was way awesome. But ya. Then we had a way awesome lesson, with a guy named Jose that should be getting baptized in a couple weeks. But ya its going awesome and the members our really awesome. But I love yall and have a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment