Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sept. 6, 2011

Man I just love how God works. I remember I was sitting in sacrament meeting on Sunday and I remember hearing the women who gave the opening prayer and how she asked God to bless the missionaries to find those people that are prepared. And it just hit me. That there are millions of people around the world that are praying for me to find their friends, to find their families, to find those children of God who are ready to accept His gospel. For two years I am being blessed with millions of prayers, to find, to teach and to baptize; and there will never be another time in my life where  I will have so many blessings and prayers for me and for those who I come in contact with. Two of those really prepared people that we found last week came to church and one of them is preparing to be baptized at the end of this month. I think I told yall about Johnny last week, but he came to church and although has not accepted a baptismal date he says that is is something that he is honestly considering, and he is just doing so good. He came to church, has been reading from the Book of Mormon and is now 5 days without smoking and is just doing awesome. And then Jose is just a stud. he is 18 and is progressing for baptism and also came to church this week. And we actually ran into his sister this week that works in the school district here who also just seems way prepared. We should be having a church tour with her tonight. But the work here is doing so good, and I know God is blessing us so much. My companion and I have really just been trying to help the other missionaries and our zone at well, and I think that as we do that, that God just helps our own personal area so much! But I love yall so much and I thank yall so much for your prayers. I definitely feel there power. Have an awesome week

No comments:

Post a Comment