Monday, March 14, 2011

Mar. 14, 2011

Oh that is so awesome acerca de Payden y Cha chi! oh i love it! man i have been praying for them so hard. And I am still praying for steve o. But no i did not get the chance to see Elder Almquist, and I don't actually know who Elder Jones is nor does my companion, which is weird cause I pretty much know all of the spanish elders. But I would have seen him if there were more people in his group, but there was only like 4 elders that came in with him. But the hermanas in my district saw him and they said hi to him for me. But I will see him eventually for sure. But ya I heard about the tsunami in Japan and thought about Kenny and everyone, but I don't think i actually know anyone over there. But ya I will be praying for them for sure. But ya this week here has just been crazy. I think I am a curse to this area or something cause everyone that is on date to be baptized just decides to move. We were teaching this awesome guy named Edwin who has just been keeping all of his commitments, reading and marking his El libro de Mormon and thinking hard about if he wanted to get baptized and boom he is off to Texas. Flip! but it is all good cause we are all on the same team, and he will definitely be baptized. But as far as Alex goes, he might actually get baptized here right before he heads off to Seattle; which I am hoping he does, but he can only do that if he can live somewhere else for at least a week before his baptismal date. But I guess we will see what happens this week. But we were most definitely blessed with finding this week and so hopefully we will be blessed with being able to teach some really prepared people, and if not well we will keep on searching and find the one that God has truly prepared. Oh i want to see a baptism in this area so bad. And not just because it is a number or thats how I rate my success or anything. But seeing peoples faces after they come out of the water, and even more so after they receive the Holy Ghost are the most amazing things in the world. And it just hits you how much God loves us and wants us to return to his presence. And i am also really excited because I should be going to the temple here sometime soon, and I haven't been since the mtc. Which is not a good thing. I think about the temple and I am just so ready to just remember everything and get that spiritual uplift and remember even more how i was endowed with power. If yall haven't been, I encourage yall to find some time in the next couple weeks to go. But I love yall so much and I thank you so much for all of the prayers. And I also thank Bro. Corbin for his e mail. I still have his letter with me from before i even left for the mtc. I am probably going to read it sometime again. And of course I thank my sisters and grandma y grandpa for their e mails as well. Although alisa said she was sending me a birthday package. Just throwing that out there, because I have not received it. Love yall

No comments:

Post a Comment