Monday, October 24, 2011

Oct. 24, 2011

So this week was really good. We have been going through quite a few trials such as not finding anybody to teach and not teaching many people; and I feel like the less I teach the less I have the spirit in the lessons I teach. Like they become just a routine thing. And so we get through pretty much the whole week, and I realize that my faith had been decreasing as well as my sensitivity to the spirit. So we just stopped and we just talked it out, and decided we needed to pray. And the Spirit just hit me, and I knew that God was with me, and I just needed to put my faith in him. So after the prayer, a name popped in my head of a former investigator; and I pushed it off because I knew that his days off were Monday and Tuesday. And as we were tracting I remembered a talk I had read, that talked about if we are doing what is right the spirit will speak and will tell us something and we need to act on those impressions. And i knew that it was an impression. So i acted. Turns out that it was his first saturday off in 12 weeks. We taught him and he is on date to be baptized. After that we just started seeing miracles again and it was awesome. I love this gospel! I know that the Spirit will guide us, as we act in faith. I have seen it a thousand times over. If we are living the gospel then 9 out of 10 impressions will be from the Holy Ghost. I love yall so much and thank yall for your prayers. Also, I figure I might not fix my bike now because it is already way cold and will be cold till I leave. You got to love washington!

No comments:

Post a Comment