Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nov. 15, 2010

It is amazing to me how much I can the feel the love of God right now. Just from reading yall's letters and feeling the love and spirit that resides in our family and in the gospel. I had chosen not to think about the death of Justin's dad when i got the first letter. I realize after reading these letters now that this was a mistake. That blessing that was given to Justin about his testimony growing and becoming one of the best missionaries and a future leader in the church is so true. My testimony has grown so much in these last couple of minutes. The one thing I have lacked and feared these last couple weeks was about fearing my potential. I thought that being a leader by example would be enough, that I did not have to tell somebody they were doing something wrong, just worry about myself and doing what is right. I realize now that that would only be reaching half of my potential and half of the man that God wanted me to be. I feel like i could have done so much more knowing this before now; but it is such a motivation to me to change now. I am so grateful for the testimony I have. I know that Justin and the rest of the Ence family is going to make it through this. Justin was always an example and leader to me. I will wirte him today and so forgive me for not making this letter as long as usual. But if you could please pray for Alex Pruneda and his family as well as Charity Butler and her family, and the Medina and Cuintero family. I love yall so much. Have a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment